New York : Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani, met at the United Nations headquarters today the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Dominican Republic, Roberto Álvarez, on the sidelines of the 78th session of the General Assembly.
The two sides discussed the relations of friendship and cooperation between the two countries and their development at all levels. They also signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on political consultations to promote cooperation between the two countries.
The meeting was attended by the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Bahrain in Washington, Shaikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Khalifa, the Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the United Nations in New York, Ambassador Jamal Fares Al-Ruwaei, and the delegation accompanying the Foreign Minister.
- HM King attends opening session of COP28
- UAE to celebrate 52nd Union Day
- UAE President announces US$30 billion Global Climate Fund at World Climate Action Summit
- HM King delivers speech at COP28 Summit, announces “Blueprint Bahrain”
- HH Shaikh Faisal bin Rashid: Bahraini women’s achievements source of pride
- UAE, Brazil launch international alliance to enhance culture-based climate action at COP28
- Attorney-General lauds Bahraini women’s role in national development
- Rashid Equestrian and Horse Racing Club holds Season’s Seventh Racing Meeting