New York : Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani, met at the United Nations headquarters in New York today the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Plurinational State of Bolivia, Rogelio Mayta, on the sidelines of the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA 78).
The two sides discussed aspects of cooperation and joint coordination between the two countries in various fields, and ways to promote bilateral relations, in addition to discussing issues of common concern.
They also signed a joint statement to establish diplomatic relations between the two countries to serve their common interests.
The meeting was attended by the Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Bahrain to the United Nations in New York, Ambassador Jamal Fares Al-Ruwaei, and the delegation accompanying the Foreign Minister.
- HM King attends opening session of COP28
- UAE to celebrate 52nd Union Day
- UAE President announces US$30 billion Global Climate Fund at World Climate Action Summit
- HM King delivers speech at COP28 Summit, announces “Blueprint Bahrain”
- HH Shaikh Faisal bin Rashid: Bahraini women’s achievements source of pride
- UAE, Brazil launch international alliance to enhance culture-based climate action at COP28
- Attorney-General lauds Bahraini women’s role in national development
- Rashid Equestrian and Horse Racing Club holds Season’s Seventh Racing Meeting